Social media optimization (SMO) is the process of increasing the awareness of a product,brand or event by using a number of social media outlets and communities to generate viral publicity.
Social media optimization includes using RSS feeds, social news and bookmarking sites, as well as social media sites and video and blogging sites. SMO is similar to SEO (search engine optimization) in that the goal is to drive traffic to your Web site. That helps to increase the leads of your business.
SMO is also known as social media optimization. Others refer to it as search marketing optimization. It is very popular in these day for promotion of you business.
Following is Most popular SMO sites LIST
- Facebook.com : In Facebook we can create profiles and page of our business. It is the best social media optimization site with millions of active users.
2: Twitter – this is the best social media site for professionals, you can share your twitted
Publicly with 140 character limit. It’s a good way of lead generation.
- Digg : It’s a social bookmarking site and currently very popular in social media
- Stumbleupon – It is the best collection of cool websites and hence it is best social
bookmarking website for new users.
- LinkedIn – It’s a social network for corporate world and job seekers.
- Reddit – It’s another good smo site that help to increase traffic. This is high page rank bookmarking website. This website is used for both seo and smo.
In my next blog I share information about another social media website. If you want more information about career and jobs in smo you can visit on Vinayak institute pathankot.